RALEY’S-COORS LIGHT- REDD’S LIGHT & BLUE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
MAY 1ST 2018-MAY 31ST 2018
- HOW TO ENTER: On an official entry form or plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, sign your name and also hand print your complete name, address, birth date, email address (optional) and daytime phone number. Mail your entry in a hand-addressed #10 envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Raley’s-Coors Light- Redd’s Light & Blue Sweepstakes – c/o Lotus Radio Corp., P.O. Box 7547, Reno, NV 89510. Or drop off one entry in a separate self-addressed envelope at the Lotus Radio Corp. Offices 690 East Plumb Lane, Reno, NV. You may enter as often as you wish, but limit one entry per envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. (PT) on 5/31/18. Not responsible for lost, late, postage due, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries. All entries become the sole property of the MillerCoors and will not be returned
- RANDOM DRAWING: 3 Prize winners will be randomly drawn on or about 06/04/18 from among all eligible entries received by Lotus Radio Corp., an independent judging agency whose decisions on all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. (1) Grand Prize winner will win a Traeger Pellet Grill and a $100 Raley’s Gift Card (1) Grand Prize winner will win a $200 Raley’s Gift Card. (1) Grand Prize winner will win a $100 Raley’s Gift Card. Winners will be notified by phone or mail within five (5) days following the drawing date.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): One (1) Traeger Pellet Grill valued at $800 and a $100 Gift Card from Raley’s ARV: $900. One (1) $200 Gift Card to Raley’s. One (1) $100 Gift Card to Raley’s. Prizes provided by Miller Coors for promotional purposes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL RULES: This sweepstakes is open only to residents of NV who are of legal drinking age at time of entry. Employees of MillerCoors, Lotus Radio Corp., its parent companies, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage retailers, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are NOT ELIGIBLE. This sweepstakes is void in CA and where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. The potential Prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance form when claiming the prize. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and will receive a 1099 for winnings over the amount of $600. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold MillerCoors, its parent companies, Lotus Radio Corp., their distributors and alcoholic beverage retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, as well as their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims arising out of use or misuse of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in Rule #3. APPLE IS NOT A SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST.
- RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business size (#10) envelope postmarked by 06/01/18 to RALEY’S-COORS LIGHT- REDD’S LIGHT & BLUE SWEEPSTAKES RuLES REQUEST – c/o Lotus Radio Corp., P.O. Box 7547, Reno, NV 89510.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope postmarked by 06/08/18 to: RALEY’S-COORS LIGHT- REDD’S LIGHT & BLUE SWEEPSTAKES WinnerS LIST – c/o Lotus Radio Corp., P.O. Box 7547, Reno, NV 89510.